On Saturday, March 27, in the morning, a dozen volunteers were distributed in three places in order to enhance the fountains and laundries.
For example, they cleaned “La fontaine neuve”. It is located far from the town, to the north, by RD 168 and is supplied by the Aiguevillots spring.
In Essia, the first fountain with a wash basin and trough was erected in 1830, in the public square, in front of the common house decorated with a linden tree. Later, another two were also built, one with a laundry room and the other with a drinking fountain, including this new fountain.