Also on the agenda is an amendment to the city's alcohol ordinance which would expand the number of beer and wine tastings a retail package store license holder could host from six annually to one per week, not to exceed 52 in a year.
Other items on the agenda include:
You might also be interested in reading:
- Council Prepares to Move Forward With Zoning Vote on Annexed Properties
- Dacula Annexation Bill Passes Both Houses of General Assembly
- Council Moves Forward With Dacula City Hall Expansion
- Property Owners Weigh in on Proposed Annexation by City of Dacula
- Dacula Mayor: 'We're Not Building the Taj Mahal'
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.