The 34-year-old Gainesville woman told police she was shopping in the dress department at J.C. Penney just before 8 p.m. when she noticed a male looking at her. According to the woman, she smiled at him and then continued shopping.
A few minutes later, the woman encountered the male again.
"This time she noticed the male was on his cell phone with his left hand and had his penis hanging out of his pants," the officer noted in the report.
The woman said she began yelling, "He just exposed himself to me!" prompting the male to flee. Several bystanders gave chase but were unable to catch up to the man.
The woman described the suspect as a dark-skinned black male with black hair in his late teens to early 20s, approximately 6-foot tall and weighing 180 pounds.
The case is listed as active.
Have a comment? Leave a reply below (no registration required).
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Arrested After Repeatedly Exposing Her Breasts to Police
- Wheelchair-Bound Man Injured After Reportedly Firing at Police
- Arrestee: If I Didn't Take It, Someone Else Would Have
- Robbery Note: Don't Scream or I Will Shoot
- Police Blotter: Woman Warns Parents Their Kids Will Grow up to Be Strippers
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.