On June 12 at approximately 6 p.m., the woman arrived at a Hamilton Mill Road yoga studio and placed her purse under the front passenger seat before entering the business. The woman said she did not think the purse was visible from outside the vehicle.
When she returned to her car an hour and a half later, she found her rear passenger window had been smashed and the purse missing. The designer purse, which the woman said was worth $500, contained the woman's iPhone, passport, drivers license, $100 in cash and five credit cards.
There are no surveillance cameras outside the business and no known witnesses. The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Marijuana Plant Found Growing in Woods Next to Tables, Chairs
- Bank Robbery Suspect Shot, Officer Injured
- Police Release Photos of Buford Robbery Suspects
- Police Blotter: Robber Tells Store Clerk 'Keep Calm. We Do This All the Time'
- Woman Says Man Exposed Himself to Her at Mall
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.