The Pinnacle Awards are presented to those companies which best demonstrate growth, innovation and community.
Buford-based Make It Loud, a website design and marketing company, won the small business of the year award for the 1-9 employee category.
Other Buford businesses honored in the "Pinnacle Top 25" included food supplier Dexter's Farm, sign maker Signarama and Cisco network equipment dealer Cables and Kits.
“These risk-takers and innovators are the ones who create jobs and provide much-needed services for our community, creating a better quality of life for everyone,” said Carla Carraway, President of Precision Planning, Inc. and 2014 Gwinnett Chamber Board Chair, in a released statement. “These are the leaders who are laying the foundation for a bright future of opportunity. For this, these small business owners and non-profits deserve to be recognized and celebrated.”
- Lake Lanier Islands Debuts Initial Phase of $1.4M Legacy Lodge Renovation
- Buford Man Makes Transition From E-Cigarette User to Retailer
- Georgia Gun Club Still on Track for May Opening
- New Dacula Medical Facility to Include Urgent Care Center
- Hospital to Hire 580, May Employ up to 700 Within Next Five Years
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.