The vision for the Village of Hog Mountain, which will be located on 66 acres at the intersection of Hamilton Mill Parkway and Jim Moore Road, is "a pedestrian-friendly community respecting the regional history and gracious Southern ethos of the area."
BJM Properties, a group of three families who own the 66-acre site, along with Dominion Classical Christian Academy and Ivy Creek Church have been studying the possibility of working together on a traditional neighborhood development for more than a year, according to a post on the Hog Mountain Village website. A design charrette is the next phase in the collaboration.
During the charrette, architects, planners and community members will have the opportunity to work together on the design of the neighborhood. The opening presentation for the design charrette is set for Tuesday, July 8, at 7 p.m. at the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse. The closing presentation will be held on Tuesday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
More information about the charette and the proposed development are available on the Hog Mountain Village website.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Renovation Permit Issued for New Buford Restaurant
- Convenience Store Expands Food Offerings With Full-Service Counters
- Bakery Closes Hamilton Mill Location
- J. Christopher's New Dacula Location to Open Later This Week
- New Restaurant Coming to Mulberry Village Shopping Center
- Investment Company, Jewelry Store and More Obtain Licenses
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.