Gwinnett County Police responded to a body found call in the 4000 block of Sudderth Road in Buford at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Saturday.
According to Gwinnett County Police, the cause of death is unknown.
"There were no obvious signs of trauma or gunshot wounds," GCPD public information officer Cpl. Jake Smith said in a released statement.
The autopsy is expected to be completed March 31, Smith added. The investigation is ongoing.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Northern Gwinnett County Police Blotter: March 31
- Police Release Photos of Buford Bank Robbery Suspect
- Woman Reports Car Break-in, Gets Arrested
- Would-Be Bank Robber Passes Suspicious Package to Teller
- Cash, Baseball Gear Taken in Car Break-ins
- Church Burglarized, Arrest Made After Alert Deacon Spots Suspicious Male