VANDALS GO ON A 'RAMPAGE' IN HAMILTON MILL: Vandals reportedly caused several hundred dollars' worth of damage during a June 17 incident at the Hamilton Mill subdivision Lakeview recreation area. During the incident, several signs were removed, trash cans were torn from their cement holders and a Jackson EMC street lamp was knocked down. In the report, the officer noted that after their "rampage," the suspects were captured on video surveillance meeting with other individuals in a small sport utility vehicle. Police were able to obtain a partial plate number from the surveillance footage. The case is listed as active.
Have a comment? Leave a reply below (no registration required).
You might also be interested in reading:
- Multiple Car Break-ins Reported at Area Parks
- Teen Bicyclist Dies After Being Struck by Vehicles
- Woman Attempts to Hide Purse out of Sight, Thief Spots It Anyway
- Marijuana Plant Found Growing in Woods Next to Tables, Chairs
- Bank Robbery Suspect Shot, Officer Injured
- Police Release Photos of Buford Robbery Suspects
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.