GUNS, BEER TAKEN DURING BURGLARY: A family returned to their Bethlehem home after an all-day softball tournament on April 12 to discover their Wildwind Drive residence had been burglarized. The home had been "rummaged through" according to the police report, but the only items reported missing were two Bersa .380 handguns and four cans of Coors Light.
STOLEN SIDING: A thief or thieves stole 100 pieces of siding at an Auburn residential work site sometime between 6 a.m. on April 11 and 6 a.m. on April 14. The siding, according to the complainant, had been stored on a pallet outside the Tupelo Trail residence and has an estimated value of $425.
BUSINESS BURGLARIZED: Two computer monitors and an iPad were taken during an April 11 burglary at a Buford business. Police were dispatched to the South Lee Street location after an alarm was activated. The first officer at the scene discovered the rear door to the business "had been smashed in by a rock." Two interior doors were also damaged during the incident. The owner indicated the business had been burglarized last year as well. The business did not have a surveillance system.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Police Investigate Possible Burglary Attempt at Dacula Jewelry Store
- Northern Gwinnett County Police Blotter: April 15
- Child Dies From Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Buford
- Armed Robbers Enter Dacula Home, Demand Drugs
- Police: Burglary Suspect Confessed, Implicated Others
- Victim: Robber Bore a 'Striking Resemblance to Danny Devito'
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.