The Panera Bread restaurant chain, which operates more than 1,700 stores in 45 states and Canada, plans to open in the former MovieStop location according to Tomorrow's News Today.
The restaurant will feature a drive-through and 66 parking spaces.
Mall of Georgia Crossing is located near the intersection of Woodward Crossing Boulevard. Other restaurants in the center include Honey Baked Ham and the Atlanta Bread Company.
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- LanierWorld Introduces Family Season Pass, New Events and Shrimp Shack
- Firehouse Subs Opening Soon, Jobs Still Available
- Food Service Permit, Business License Issued for New Dacula Restaurant
- Several Buford Companies Honored During 2014 Pinnacle Awards
- Firearms Corporation, Builders Group and More Issued Licenses
- Buford Man Makes Transition From E-Cigarette User to Retailer