Peairs was one of four Dacula residents who expressed interest in serving out Reeves' term, which ends on Dec. 31, 2017.
Other items on Thursday night's agenda include:
Have a comment? Leave a reply below (no registration required).
You might also be interested in reading:
- Council Mulls Whether Selling Old Metal Building is Worth the Risk
- Council Awards Bid for City Hall Expansion Design Services
- Dacula City Council Appoints Replacement for Reeves
- Council Members Hold Q&A Session With Candidates for Vacant Seat
- Council Discusses Plans to Demolish Old City Hall, Expand Existing One
- Council Moves Forward With Dacula City Hall Expansion
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.