The man, identified by a Georgia State Patrol official as Amit Arora, 50 of Johns Creek, was conscious, alert and breathing upon being extricated and was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center in Lawrenceville for treatment of his injuries.
The accident is under investigation by the Georgia State Patrol.
- Police Blotter: Woman Warns Parents Their Kids Will Grow up to Be Strippers
- Gwinnett Police Investigating Homicide in Hoschton Subdivision
- Georgia State Patrol Chase Ends in Crash, Foot Pursuit in Buford
- Police Blotter: Man Asks Woman to Hide Meth in Private Parts
- Police Investigating Several Buford Business Burglaries
- Marijuana Grow Room Found at Dacula Residence
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.