After seven years in business, a Gwinnett County bakery has closed its Hamilton Mill store.
Bill Rhodes Bakery, located in the Shops at Hamilton Mill, closed on Saturday, June 21. The Hamilton Mill location was one of two operated by Bill Rhodes. The Snellville store, located at 2335 Scenic Highway, will remain open.
Bill Rhodes' Hamilton Mill bakery, which opened in February 2007, is the latest in a string of businesses at the Braselton Highway shopping center which have closed including Bolgheri, Ippolito's, Mellow Mushroom, The Fieldhouse, Nature's 5th Season and Feddeaux Bakery.
Though the shopping center, located at 3523 Braselton Highway in Dacula, may have just lost another tenant, two new businesses are expected to open in the near future. J. Christopher's a breakfast and lunch restaurant chain, is expected to open later this week.
Have a comment? Leave a reply below (no registration required).
You might also be interested in reading:
- J. Christopher's New Dacula Location to Open Later This Week
- New Restaurant Coming to Mulberry Village Shopping Center
- Investment Company, Jewelry Store and More Obtain Licenses
- New Restaurant Coming to Mall of Georgia Crossing
- Pizza Place, Production Company and More Obtain Licenses
- Food Service Permit, Business License Issued for New Dacula Restaurant
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.