This year, LanierWorld will offer a family season pass which will allow a family of three unlimited access to LanierWorld during operating hours for $229.99. The pass includes free resort access and parking, discounted admission for up to five friends on Tuesdays and Thursdays, unlimited access to carnival rides and more. Additional family members can be added for $69.99 each.
Also new at LanierWorld is the SweetWater Shrimp Shack on the Boardwalk. The Shrimp Shack will feature fried shrimp by the pound and half-pound.
Other new additions this year include the Cookie House, food and beverage service on the beach and docks and LanierWorld gift cards.
The LanierWorld 2014 season runs from May 17 until Labor Day weekend.
For more information, visit theLanierWorld website.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Firehouse Subs Opening Soon, Jobs Still Available
- Food Service Permit, Business License Issued for New Dacula Restaurant
- Several Buford Companies Honored During 2014 Pinnacle Awards
- Firearms Corporation, Builders Group and More Issued Licenses
- Buford Man Makes Transition From E-Cigarette User to Retailer
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.