“Guests may elect to soak up some rays in a lounge chair by the pool or dine al fresco on the patio outside of Bullfrogs Bar & Grille,” explained Lake Lanier Islands Chairman of the Board, Virgil Williams in a released statement. “For those visitors who prefer to lounge in the water rather than by the water, we’ve incorporated bench seating all around the pool’s interior along with poolside food and beverage service."
A 6,000-square-foot stone, timber and glass pavilion will be placed over the pool in the winter with an estimated re-opening date of December 2014.
"Upon completion, the Legacy Pool Pavilion will feature a soaring cathedral glass ceiling, exposed timber beams hung with lights, retractable walls for the return of warmer days ahead," the press release stated.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Buford Man Makes Transition From E-Cigarette User to Retailer
- Lake Lanier Islands Now a Pet-Friendly Resort
- Georgia Gun Club Still on Track for May Opening
- New Dacula Medical Facility to Include Urgent Care Center
- Hospital to Hire 580, May Employ up to 700 Within Next Five Years
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.