A food service permit and business license have been issued for Star City Cantina LLC. The registered agent for the business is Jerome Parsons, who operated Shane's Rib Shack before closing it earlier this year.
Records from the Georgia Secretary of State's Office show the corporate filing was made on Feb. 25, 2014. The Gwinnett County business license was issued May 1.
Attempts to reach Parsons for comment have not yet been successful. Further details regarding the new business will be posted when available.
Star City Cantina will be located at 3465 Braselton Highway, Suite 170, in Dacula.
- Firearms Corporation, Builders Group and More Issued Licenses
- Lake Lanier Islands Debuts Initial Phase of $1.4M Legacy Lodge Renovation
- Buford Man Makes Transition From E-Cigarette User to Retailer
- Georgia Gun Club Still on Track for May Opening
- New Dacula Medical Facility to Include Urgent Care Center
- Hospital to Hire 580, May Employ up to 700 Within Next Five Years
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.