Dacula residents have just a few more weeks to wait before the newest area restaurant opens its door.
Firehouse Subs, located at 3465 Braselton Highway, Suite 150 in Dacula, is expected to open in approximately three weeks according to district manager Mark Hill.
"Everything is coming in," he said. "It's going to be moving fast."
In the meantime, Hill continues to hire staff for the restaurant.
"We still have many positions available during the day," he said. Day shift employees, Hill added, normally work from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Applications are available on the Firehouse Subs website and can be submitted at the Mall of Georgia Firehouse Subs, which Hill operates along with two other Gwinnett locations.
Hill said he chose the Hamilton Mill area as the location for his fourth franchise after customers repeatedly asked when he would extend his operations into Dacula.
Growth in the area over the past two years prompted Hill to move forward with his plans.
"We've been waiting for the right time," he said. "Everybody's excited for us coming and we're excited to be here."
You might also be interested in reading:
- Food Service Permit, Business License Issued for New Dacula Restaurant
- Several Buford Companies Honored During 2014 Pinnacle Awards
- Firearms Corporation, Builders Group and More Issued Licenses
- Buford Man Makes Transition From E-Cigarette User to Retailer
- Georgia Gun Club Still on Track for May Opening
- Hospital to Hire 580, May Employ up to 700 Within Next Five Years
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.