The Mill Creek High School Electrathon team overcame serious mechanical difficulties to take third place in the "Run for the Peaches" Electrathon race held Saturday, May 10, at Brooks County High School in Quitman, Ga.
- Regular School Hours Resume May 15
- Dacula, Mill Creek High School Seniors Honored as Georgia Scholars
- Local Students Named 2014 Gates Millennium Scholars
- NASA Fellowship Recipient From Dacula Studying Radiation in Space
- Dacula Middle Evacuated Due to Faulty Fire Sensor
- Mill Creek Team Takes the Checkered Flag at Electrathon Race
- Dacula Middle Principal: Bomb Threat Has Spurred Copycat Incidents
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.