Offloading the fuel to storage tanks instead of directly to fuel trucks would be both safer and more efficient, the applicant added.
Each of the tanks, which will be built on a site in the center of a 124-acre light industrial development, will have a storage capacity of approximately 1.5 million gallons.
- Permits Issued for Tool Shed, Metal Carport, Townhomes and More
- POLL: Did the Assessed Value of Your Property Change This Year?
- Realty Group, Insurance Trainers and More Obtain Licenses
- Permits Issued for New Pools, Grubbing and More
- Gwinnett Tax Assessor: Majority of Residential Notices Will Show Increase