The Preserve at Reed Mill will consist of single-family detached homes, each with at least a two-car garage. The minimum heated floor area for single story homes will be 2,000 square feet. Two-story homes will have a minimum of 2,200 square feet of heated floor area. The homes will be constructed primarily of brick or stacked stone on the front facade, the rest will be cement siding.
As a condition of the approval, the applicant is expected to provide a left turn lane into the development off Hamilton Mill Road, subject to the approval of the Gwinnett Department of Transportation.
Other development permits issued last week included one for a sewer outfall pipeline in the Mill Creek Plantation in Buford. The permit for the .5-acre project was issued on April 16.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Development Permit Issued for Ethanol Transfer Facility in Dacula
- Permits Issued for Tool Shed, Metal Carport, Townhomes and More
- POLL: Did the Assessed Value of Your Property Change This Year?
- Realty Group, Insurance Trainers and More Obtain Licenses
- Permits Issued for New Pools, Grubbing and More
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.