Thursday night, Feb. 27, the council will meet to discuss the proposed rezoning for the 75-acre commercial corridor along Highway 29. The Dacula City Council unanimously approved a resolution calling for the legislative annexation of the 34 properties in the corridor on Feb. 6. On Feb. 19, city leaders met with property owners affected by the proposed annexation. During that meeting, city leaders explained their intent to zone the properties for commercial uses, but added existing uses would not be affected.
- The annual contract agreement for public works services.
- The fiscal year 2015 Community Block Development Grant for Eunice Holcomb Circle..
- SPLOST-funded sidewalk connection projects.
- An amendment to the occupational tax ordinance.
- An amendment to the property maintenance ordinance.
- The concept plan for the Dacula City Hall expansion.
The Dacula City Council meets at Dacula City Hall located at 442 Harbins Road, Dacula, Ga. The work session is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.