Items to be discussed Thursday night include:
The Dacula City Council meets at Dacula City Hall, located at 442 Harbins Road in Dacula. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.
- Council Awards Bid for City Hall Expansion Design Services
- Council Members Hold Q&A Session With Candidates for Vacant Seat
- Council Discusses Plans to Demolish Old City Hall, Expand Existing One
- Council Moves Forward With Dacula City Hall Expansion
- Dacula City Council Approves Church Permit, Alcohol Ordinance Amendment
- Reeves Resigns From Dacula City Council
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.