The proposed expansion will add approximately 3,300 square feet of additional office and meeting space. City officials estimate the project will cost roughly $457,000. The city has allocated $615,000 in the budget for administrative facility construction.
Other items on Thursday night's agenda include road projects, sewer expansion design work and personnel matters. The full agenda for the June 5 council meeting is available on the City of Dacula website.
The council meets at Dacula City Hall, located at 442 Harbins Road. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.
- Council Discusses Plans to Demolish Old City Hall, Expand Existing One
- Council Moves Forward With Dacula City Hall Expansion
- Dacula City Council Approves Church Permit, Alcohol Ordinance Amendment
- Reeves Resigns From Dacula City Council
- Dacula City Council Calls for Reeves to Resign
- Dacula Mayor: 'We're Not Building the Taj Mahal'
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.