According to a post by Mayor Jimmy Wilbanks on the City of Dacula website, the city also issued two plan review permits, one temporary sign permit, three temporary use permits and one interior finish permit.
Among the permits issued were several residential building permits for the new Del Mar subdivision off Harbins Road in Dacula.
Visit the City of Dacula website for the complete list.
Do you have news you’d like to share? Please click here or post in the NGwinnett.com forums.
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Dacula City Council Calls for Reeves to Resign
- Dacula City Council Approves Church Permit, Alcohol Ordinance Amendment
- Dacula Annexation Bill Passes Both Houses of General Assembly
- Council Moves Forward With Dacula City Hall Expansion
- Property Owners Weigh in on Proposed Annexation by City of Dacula
- Dacula Mayor: 'We're Not Building the Taj Mahal'