According to a post by Mayor Jimmy Wilbanks on the City of Dacula website, the city also issued two temporary use permits and one other permit.
Among the permits issued were several residential building permits for the new Del Mar subdivision off Harbins Road in Dacula.
Visit the City of Dacula website for the complete list.
Do you have news you’d like to share? Please click here or post in the NGwinnett.com forums.
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Council Discusses Plans to Demolish Old City Hall, Expand Existing One
- Council Moves Forward With Dacula City Hall Expansion
- Dacula City Council Approves Church Permit, Alcohol Ordinance Amendment
- Reeves Resigns From Dacula City Council
- Dacula City Council Calls for Reeves to Resign
- Dacula Mayor: 'We're Not Building the Taj Mahal'