In one incident, a Ridgemill Terrace resident discovered her unlocked vehicle had been entered and a checkbook and $80 in currency taken. The incident is believed to have occurred sometime between midnight on March 17 and midnight on March 18.
In the other incident, the thief or thieves entered an unlocked vehicle at a Lake Heights Circle home and took more than $1,000 worth of baseball gear, $50 in cash and a $200 pair of prescription sunglasses. The resident indicated the theft took place between 9:30 p.m. on March 18 and 8 a.m. on March 19.
Both cases are listed as active.
The car break-ins follow two others reported on nearby Green Farm Circle on March 12.
Get northern Gwinnett news and events in your inbox twice a week. Click here to sign up for the free NGwinnett.com email newsletter.
- Would-Be Bank Robber Passes Suspicious Package to Teller
- Unlocked Door Leads to Vehicle, Gun Theft
- Man Avoids Jail After Victim Says Accused Thief 'Has Learned His Lesson'
- Man Calls Server 'Worthless,' Walks Out on Bill at Dacula Waffle House
- Church Burglarized, Arrest Made After Alert Deacon Spots Suspicious Male