Jacorey Lewis, 20, of Dacula, was originally booked into the Gwinnett County Jail on April 3 on the burglary charge. The following day, police filed the gang act charge. Lewis, however, bonded out of jail before the warrant was served. According to jail records, he was booked back into the jail on April 7 at 8:45 p.m. and is being held without bond.
Jayson Gonsalves, 19, of Buford, also bonded out of jail before being served with the additional warrant.
The third suspect, Darius Rouse, 20, also of Buford, was served with the gang act charge while still being held on the burglary charge. He remains jailed without bond.
- Burglary Suspects Now Facing Gang Act Charge
- Police Use Helicopter to Search for Burglary Suspects in Hamilton Mill
- Burglary Victim: 'They Went Through the Whole House'
- Gun-Toting Robber Strikes at Buford Grocery Store
- Police Release Photos of Buford Bank Robbery Suspect
- Would-Be Bank Robber Passes Suspicious Package to Teller
Get northern Gwinnett news and events in your inbox twice a week. Click here to sign up for the free NGwinnett.com email newsletter.