Three men are currently being held in investigative detention by Gwinnett County Police officers and investigators as part of the department's ongoing investigation into a series of burglaries in the Hamilton Mill subdivision in Dacula.
According to GCPD public information officer Cpl. Jake Smith, investigators are in the process of getting a search warrant for a home located at 3600 Jim Moore Road.
"Our officers and detectives are at a house in Dacula right now where they think they’ve got the three guys responsible for the burglaries in the Hamilton Mill area," Smith said.
More details will be posted when available.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Police Use Helicopter to Search for Burglary Suspects in Hamilton Mill
- Burglary Victim: 'They Went Through the Whole House'
- Gun-Toting Robber Strikes at Buford Grocery Store
- Northern Gwinnett County Police Blotter: March 31
- Police Release Photos of Buford Bank Robbery Suspect
- Woman Reports Car Break-in, Gets Arrested
- Would-Be Bank Robber Passes Suspicious Package to Teller
Get northern Gwinnett news and events in your inbox twice a week. Click here to sign up for the free NGwinnett.com email newsletter.