The rezoning request will go before the planning commission on July 1. The Gwinnett County Planning Commission meets in the auditorium at 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville. Meetings begin at 7 p.m.
Have a comment? Leave a reply below (no registration required).
- Several Permits Issued for Remodeling Projects, New Construction
- Permits Issued for Work at New Stores, Remodeling Projects and More
- Permits Issued for Home Living Lab Retrofit, Restaurant Finish Work and More
- Drug Testing Center, Real Estate Advisors and Others Obtain Licenses
- Permits Issued for Grubbing, Remodeling Work, Vacant Structures and More
- City of Dacula Issues 21 Permits During Month of April
Follow NGwinnett.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.