Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be open for children who will be five years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2014.
Parents or guardians should call the local school for registration times. The following documents will be required on registration day:
- an official document showing proof of birthdate
- evidence of vision, hearing, dental exams, and nutrition screening obtained in the past year (a current Georgia Form #3300)
- a valid certificate of immunization (Georgia Form #3231)
- proof that you live in the attendance zone
- proof of custody or guardianship, if not the birth parent
- the child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- a photo ID for the adult registering the child
Additional information may be viewed on the kindergarten registration page on the Gwinnett County Public Schools website.