The agenda is as follows:
- Recognize Dacula Middle School Pageant Winners.
- Public Hearing: Rezoning Case 2014-CD-RZ-01: Applicant: City of Dacula request a rezoning permit for a Commercial Corridor Rezoning.
- Public Hearing: Approve a Resolution to Adopt the 2014 Update to the City of Dacula Comprehensive plan.
- Approve a Resolution to Adopt the 2014 update to the City of Dacula Comprehensive Plan.
- Authorize the City to submit a FY 2015 Community Development Block Grant for Eunice Holcombe Circle, Shane Lane, Jody Avenue, and Scott Circle.
- Authorize the City to submit a joint City-County matching SPLOST project for selected sidewalk connection projects.
- Amend Occupational Tax Ordinance Section 5.04.031.
- Amend Property Maintenance Ordinance Chapter 14, Section 14-304.
- Authorize the City to Advertize for an RFP for Architectural Services for City Hall expansion.
- Mayor/Council Comments
- City Administrator Comments.
- City Attorney Comments.
- City Marshals Comments.
- Assistant City Administrator for Development Comments.
- Public Works Supervisor Comments.
- Gwinnett County Police Comments.
Executive Session: None
The Dacula City Council meets at Dacula City Hall, located at 442 Harbins Road in Dacula.
Related story: Dacula Mayor: 'We're Not Building the Taj Mahal'